Компания CCP сообщила об установке патча Apocrypha 1.5.1 к EVE Online на кластер Tranquility. В нем разработчики окончательно решили проблемы с рассинхронизацией между сервером и клиентами, дали турелям возможность вести огонь по находящимся к ним вплотную целям и скорректировали работу фильтров рыночных отклонений (market deviation filters).
Patch notes for Apocrypha 1.5.1, released Thursday, 10, September, 2009.
Need for Speed
* During Apocrypha 1.5 we identified and fixed several potential causes for client-server simulation desync. Additional work in this area for Apocrypha 1.5.1 revealed the root cause of the remaining desync issues. We believe that we have now fully eliminated desync issues as related to the physics simulation. More on this in an upcoming Dev Blog.
Weapons & Ammunition
* It is now possible to shoot objects that are 0 meters away with turrets, and hit them (this is still subject to tracking.)
* The Medium Targeting System Subcontroller II Blueprint can now be invented.
Market & Contracts
* The market deviation filters have now been fixed ensuring that the average price of an item is now calculated correctly at all times. When each scroll is loaded, the average price of the outstanding orders is calculated and that is used to filter out orders that are outside the range you specify. Previously the same average price was used for the sell orders and buy orders but this has now been changed so now there is one average price for the sell orders (average price of the outstanding sell orders in the region) and another one for the buy orders.
Agents & Missions
* Epic arc agent conversation windows would sometimes be blank when opened and in some cases those same players experienced problems when trying to dock/undock. This has now been fixed.
* The description tab of all NPC corporations will display the correct corporation information.
* A server side issue has now been fixed that could cause node deaths if system administrators pressed certain buttons.
* Several exploit issues have been fixed, making EVE a better world to live in for us all.